NDCS leverages on its partnership with Dental practitioners, medical and para medical professionals to reach out to patients and to deliver shared care. On completion of specialist treatment, routine dental care can be stepped down to our care partners, thus reducing the cost of care.
CARE PARTNERSHIP PROGRAMME FOR PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY
Our Paediatric Care Partnership programme (CaPP) offers general dental practitioners the opportunity to partner us in the care of our paedatric patients.
Collaborating partners can:
- fast track referrals to the paediatric dentistry unit
- request a treatment history summary of patients who have been stepped down to primary health care
- attend continuing education courses and special events conducted by our paediatric dentists
General dentists interested in registering as a partner or making an enquiry on the programme may contact us:
CAPP FOR PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY
Please inlude the following information:
- DCR Number
- Practice name, address and contact telephone number
- Your contact email address
Confidentiality | Sitemap
Want to live happier and healthier?
Sign up for our newsletter for practical health tips.
Thanks for subscribing!
You're almost done. Check your email and click the link to confirm your subscription.