For Patients and Visitors
Committment to Quality Care
NDCS conducts regular audits on our various systems relating to patient safety and care some of which are:
- infection control
- clinical outcomes
- clinical protocol updates
- laboratory and radiographic systems
Results of such audits are circulated to staff and areas of deficiency are flagged for action.
NDCS ensures you are treated by fully qualified specialists who:
- maintain competency by fulfilling a required amount of patient clinical sessions a year
- are specially privileged for high risk procedures and demonstrate additional training for such procedures.
- have high safety record in terms of clinical outcomes
The following marks of distinction attest to our commitment to quality
Joint Commission International Accreditation: An international mark and endorsement for quality patient care and patient safety.
Singapore Quality Class (SQC) : A total approach in managing people, processes and customers to achieve better business results.
Business Continuity Management System: A strategic crisis and risk management program to ensure continuity of critical business processes.