OUTPATIENT DENTAL CHARGES FOR SINGAPORE CITIZENS
1) During consultation, your dentist will assess your oral condition and propose a treatment plan for you.
2) Sterile supplies fee of $12 to $16 will be charged. If consumables are used, it will be charged separately.
3) Prevailing GST rate is applicable for private patients.
4) For subsidised patients, GST is absorbed by the Government.
5) Subsidised fees quoted are based on the range of government subsidies which varies depending on patient’s eligibility.
6) All charges quoted are subject to revision without prior notice.
Subscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your email inbox...
5 Second Hospital Avenue, Singapore 168938 +65 6324 8802