The prospect of undergoing surgery can be daunting, even for adults. Being well prepared for admission can help you or your loved one feel less anxious about the process.
Click here to find out more about the surgeries that you will be undergoing.
What to Bring
Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents
Medisave can be used for surgical procedures such as wisdom tooth removal surgery, dental implant surgery, bone grafting, and gum grafting. If your surgery is Medisave-claimable and you plan to use Medisave to pay for it, the Medisave account holder should bring their NRIC.
Work permit or employment pass holders
Civil servants or Singapore Armed Forces personnel
Employees covered by company medical coverage
What Not to Bring
Please leave valuables and excessive cash at home. NDCS will not be responsible for any loss or damage to patients' personal property while on the premises.
1. Please report to the Day Surgery Centre punctually. While every effort is made to minimize unnecessary delays, please be advised that you may need to spend half a day or more in our Centre. We seek your understanding and co-operation as time is required for registration, Medisave verification, ward admission, consent taking, preparation for surgery and post-operative recovery.
2. Please keep to your appointment and call us at 6324 8890 if you:
3. Please dress comfortably. Do bring a case for your spectacles or contact lenses. Do not wear make-up, nail-varnish, high-heeled shoes, jewellery or bring valuables on the day of surgery.
4. Patients below 21 years must have a parent or legal guardian present to give consent for surgery. The surgery will be postponed if there is no consent.
5. Children having surgery must be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult.
6. Please do not bring children along when you come for day surgery.
7. Documents to bring:
8. If patient is using his/her spouse's or parent's Medisave account, the account holder must be present to sign the Medisave Authorisation Form.
Subscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your email inbox...
5 Second Hospital Avenue, Singapore 168938 +65 6324 8802